CoinsBank is an all in one gateway to blockchain services including an exchange service, wallet service, crypto cards, merchant gateways, and more. CoinsBank was established in April of 2016 with the goal to revolutionize the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry by providing a wide array of blockchain services.
Features of CoinsBank
- Fiat currency supported
- Safe and secure
- Good user interface
Some common issues of CoinsBank, We fix-
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my CoinsBank account.
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Account recovery issues.
- Unable to create an account.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Phone number verification error.
- Unable to access the CoinsBank account.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of CoinsBank
- Various payment methods supported
- Accepts fiat currencies
- Excellent customer service
- Safe and Secure exchange
- High fees
- Limited cryptocurrency assets
CoinsBank doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for CoinsBank. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!