Coinsuper is a new cryptocurrency exchange, based in Hong Kong. While they were pretty much under the radar, the volumes have picked up substantially in recent weeks.
Features of Coinsuper
- Accepts bank transfers
- Major coins support
- Zero charges on deposits
- 2 Factor authentication
Some common issues of Coinsuper, We fix-
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Identity verification for Coinsuper registration.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Account hacked problem.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to sign up and create a Coinsuper account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
Pros and Cons of Coinsuper
- Low trading fees
- Coinsuper accepts bank transfers
- Positive reviews
- No charges on deposits
- Fiat situation is not clear
- Low information about company
- No leverage trading
Coinsuper doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for CoinsuperA phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!