Aabaco Small Business from Yahoo (formerly Yahoo Small Business) is a company located in Sunnyvale, California.It offers a full range of small business services consisting of eCommerce, web hosting, domains, advertising, and local marketing.You can contact aabaco via live chat & Help Desk.
Details of Aabaco
Type of business Subsidiary
Type of site Web portal
Founded January 1994
Headquarters Sunnyvale, California, U.S.
Area served Worldwide
Founder(s) Jerry Yang, David Filo
Products All Yahoo Products
Revenue $5.17 billion
Current status Active
You should know how to contact aabaco,Some Common Aabaco Small Business Support Issues
• Unable to access email.
• Email hosting plan deactivated.
• Email held hostage, unable to resolve with customer service.
• Aabaco will not cancel email hosting services.
• Unable to access a @yahoo.com email addresses or login name.
• Spam flooding email inbox.
• SMPT and POP server problems.
• Mail fails to send via PHP forms.
• Unable to delete business emails.
• Email doesn’t show up on PC due to SSL errors.
• Email notifications not showing up.
• New login needed for Aabaco which is no longer connected to your yahoo email.
• 502 Gateway errors.
• Unable to change email passwords.
• Good emails going to trash folder.
• Small Business email hacked.
• Recipients not receiving sent emails via Aabaco hosting.
• People receiving spoofed emails.
• Can’t create new email users.
• IMAP email not showing on Android or iPhone or Thunderbird or Outlook.
• Confused that Aabaco login takes users to laminate’s website.
• Unable to upload files to web hosting site.
• Unable to access web hosting site.
• Laminate will not answer email.
• Aabaco will not answer Word Press emails about problems.
Customer Support of Aabaco
If you are looking for Aabaco customer support, then there is no direct Contact Aabaco support is available at quick times.
Certainly, there is no official support phone number accessible to solve your issues by call.
Finally, To get quick solutions, you can ping us by filling up the given “Help Me Fix My Issue” frame. Our team of experts is always ready to serve you.
Pros and Cons of Aabaco
• Affordable and feature-rich shared hosting and eCommerce hosting plans
• Provides free web design and eCommerce tools
• Includes a desktop and mobile app for analyzing statistics and website performance
• Provides a whole plethora of professionally designed website templates.
• Simple and easy accessible control panel.
• Does not have a VPS, dedicated, and managed Word Press hosting plans.
• If you want to install a Word Press you should have an Advanced or Premier shared hosting plan.
• It has not so powerful Control panels compared to other industrial standard control panels like deck and panel.
• Unable to handle traffic spikes.
• Long wait times while calling the customer support.