Contact Android Auto
Android Auto is your driving partner helps you to stay focused, connected and entertained with Google Assistant smartly. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.Find, How you can contact Android Auto via Live Chat & Help Desk.
Original author(s) Google
Initial release March 19, 2015
Operating system Android 5.0+ (“Lollipop”)
Some Common Android Auto Support Issues
• Unable to Set up Android Auto app
• My Android Auto app isn’t working
• Unable to make a connection with cable
• not able to make a connection with Bluetooth
• Unable to browse all music on Android Auto’s display
• Trouble with voice commands and volume
• Issue with Ware on Android Auto
• Dropping connection or inconsistent connection
• Incomplete loading problem
• Need to reconnect on startup
• Trouble with make a connection with device
• Android auto Crashes
• Android Auto Freezes for a minute
• Music/Audio/Phone Issues
• Problems Getting Android Auto Working with Compatible Cars
• Android Auto Disconnection Issue
If you are looking for Contact Android Auto customer support, then there is no direct Android Auto support available at quick times. There is no official Android Auto support contact number accessible to solve your issues by call. To get quick solutions, you can ping us by filling up the given “Help Me Fix My Issue” frame. We will help and provide solution in all the related issues.
Pros and Cons of Android Auto
• Phone gets GPS signal and speed data from car head unit antenna. This is much accurate than phone.
• AA integrates with car multimedia and you can control it with steering wheel buttons
• You can launch Google voice control and read some notifications.
• Absence of We skits
• Need more work and updates
• Lack of Testing