Bumble is a location-based social and dating application that facilitates communication between interested users. In heterosexual matches, only female users can make the first contact bumble with matched male users, while in same-sex matches either person can send a message first.You can contact bumble via live chat & help desk.
Developer(s) Bumble Trading Inc
Initial release December 2011
Operating system Apple iOS (iOS 10.0 or later), Android
Type Social networking
Some Common Bumble Support Issues, We Fix
• Unfit to download Bumble
• Unable to sign up Bumble using Facebook
• Not able to verify my profile in
• Problem with add photos related issue
• Unable to change the profile picture
• Problem with to delete the photos
• Unable to change my location
• Can’t enable location services for Bumble on my iPhone
• Can’t enable location services for Bumble on my Android
• Unable to change my password
• I’ve accidentally signed into the wrong Facebook account
• Unable to delete my Profile
• My match/message disappeared
• Unable to recover a deleted match
• I am not receiving any matches
• Sign up for Bumble Boost
• Bumble Boost is not working properly
• Report a fake profile
• I’m not happy with my Bumble Boost subscription
• Cancel Bumble Boost subscription
Customer Support of Bumble
No one actually knows the official technical support phone number to contact Bumble. You have to search your problems or issues at their help forum and community sites. It probably very long to resolve Bumble issues. The normal waiting time to get your issues resolved varies as per time. To get an instant response you can talk to us by filling up the given form “Help Me to Fix My Issue”. We can provide you the even more possible solution of Bumble errors in the contact bumble.
Pros and cons of Bumble
• The biggest pro is not having to swipe anymore thanks to Beeline — since you can instantly see who swiped-right on you and choose to match back if you want.
• If you don’t check the Bumble app every day, the Rematch and Busy Bee features could save you from missing out on great prospects.
• If you check Bumble at least once a day, the Rematch and Busy Bee features will be wasted on you.
• Nothing about the Bumble Boost upgrade helps you get more or better matches (most users’ #1 issue). If your profile is bad, you’ll get 0 matches even if you pay for Bumble Boost.