Contact Google Pixel
Google Pixel is a line of consumer electronic devices developed by Google. That run either Chrome OS or the Android operating system. The Pixel brand was introduced in February 2013 with the first generation Chromebook Pixel. The Google Pixel line includes laptops, tablets, and smartphones, as well as several accessories. you can contact google pixel via phone, email, live chat $ help desk
Problems/Common Issues of Google Pixel
- Google Pixel Wi-Fi Problems
- Pixel Bluetooth Problems
- Google Pixel Camera Problems
- Pixel Camera Problems
- Pixel Overheating
- Bootloops After Update
- Pixel Notification LED Light Missing
- Pixel Battery Life Problems
- Fingerprint Scanner Problems
- Pixel XL Android Pie Charging Problems
- General Bugs & Problems
- Pixel Android 9 Pie Problems & Fixes
- Unable to send or receive texts or messages from contacts
- Pixel restarts, freezes, or crashes constantly
- Phone gets hot or unusually warm
- Pixel Camera Problems
- Various Bluetooth issues
- Fingerprint scanner not working
- Unable to make calls; no audio from caller or receiver
- Microphone doesn’t work or has stopped working
Customer Support of Google Pixel
Any specific inquiries about Project Fi can be done over Project Fi support chat. The company is attempting to increase Project Fi official customer support efforts by responding to emails within a few hours; however, responses have also been known to take 2 or 3 days. To get an instant support, fill the given frame “Help me fix my issue”. Our technical experts are always ready to assist you.
Advantages of Google Pixel
- Very Sturdy design and Built quality because of Aerospace-grade aluminum uni-body.
- 4G LTE Speed can go up to 600/75 Mbps
- To protect smartphone from the water accidents it is Splash and dust resistant.
- Snapdragon coupled with 4 GB RAM to run device very smoothly.
- 5 Inches Full HD Display with 441 ppi pixel density
- Two years of OS upgrades and Three years of security updates from launch.
- Enjoy the lightning speed of multitasking with the latest Snapdragon 821 processor
- The processor supports X12 LTE offers 3x faster peak upload speeds compared to X10 LTE.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 is up to 4x faster than conventional charging.
- Rear camera is capable to shoot 4K videos and 240fps Slow-motion pictures.
Disadvantages of Google Pixel
- Card slot is missing for further extension of memory.
- Very expensive for most of the people, costing around 57,000 INR ($ 850).
- Single SIM support can be uncomfortable for people want to enjoy Dual SIM.
- Smartphone is quite thick with 8.5 mm of width.
- The bezel is covering a lot of actual display area (69.0% screen-to-body ratio).
- Camera is missing Optical Image Stabilizer. (Although there is Electronic Image Stabilization).
- The Default FM Radio is missing from the Smartphone.
- Not a fully waterproof phone (Only Splash Proof).
- Battery is non-removable.