Deribit Customer Service – Phone Number, Email, Live Chat
Deribit is an online platform that specializes in futures and options on Bitcoin. In fact, the name of the platform “Deribit” is derived from the words “Deri for Derivatives” and “Bit for Bitcoin”. Founded by its CEO John Jansen, Deribit is based in the Netherlands. Its office is located at Stationsstraat 2b, 3851 Ermelo, Netherlands. The platform product offerings are open to traders from all over the world. They offer leverage as high as 1:20 with tight spreads.
Features of Deribit
- Margin trading
- API support
- Advanced orders
Some common issues of Deribit, we fix-
- Email activation problem
- Account recovery issues
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Unable to send bitcoins
- Unable to receive bitcoins
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Deribit Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Deribit account.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Unable to create an account.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and cons of Deribit
- Fund insurance protection
- Fees are reasonable
- Future proof
- Not beginner friendly
- Altcoins not supported
Deribit doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Deribit. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!