DigiFinex Customer Service – Phone Number, Email, Live Chat
DigiFinex is a new cryptocurency exchange, operating out of Singapore, but mostly targeting Chinese clients. In this review, we will cover their services and try to see if they are suitable for clients form other countries. We have to mention, as we don’t speak Chinese (and this is the only language currently supported), this review will take a bit of an outsider’s perspective,
Features of DigiFinex
- Low trading fees
- DFT token
Some common issues of DigiFinex, We fix-
- Account recovery issues.
- Unable to access the DigiFinex
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Email activation problem.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Phone number verification error.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Unable to create an account.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to close my DigiFinex
Pros and Cons of DigiFinex
- No charges on crypto deposits and withdrawals
- Trading fees are low
- Supports more than thirty coins
- Ideal for Chinese market
- No leverage trading
- New company
DigiFinex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for DigiFinex A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!