How Do I Delete Facebook Ads Account – Deactivate your advertising account – How long does it take completely remove ads account?
Deactivate your advertising account
What it means to deactivate your account
The primary payment method you used for ads is removed.
All of your ads stop running.
You won’t be able to create ads using the ad account. If you want to create new ads on the ad account, you need to reactivate it.
Things to keep in mind before deactivating your account
Any outstanding balance on your account will be charged to your credit card. The credit cards on your account will be automatically removed after your outstanding balance has been paid. This process may take up to 2 business days.
You’ll need to wait until your ad account is deactivated (or closed) and your balance is paid before reactivating it. To reactivate your ad account, click the Reactivate link at the top of Ads Manager. You’ll be prompted to complete a set of steps before your ad account can be reactivated.
Steps to deactivate your advertising account
- Go to Facebook on a desktop computer.
- Go to your Account Settings in Ads Manager. You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password.
- Scroll down to the end of the page.
- Click the Deactivate Ad Account link at the bottom of the page.
- A window will open asking you to confirm the deactivation. Click Deactivate Ad Account in the bottom-right corner of the window when you’re ready.
Having trouble closing your account?
Check what your role is on the advertising account. If you aren’t the admin of an ad account, you won’t be able to deactivate it.
If you have a current balance, there may be a delay in closing your account if we’re not able to successfully charge your payment method (ex: your credit card is expired). You may need to add a new payment method to pay your balance. Once your balance is paid, all payment methods will be removed and your account will be deactivated.
If it’s been over 2 business days since you paid your balance and you still can’t deactivate your ad account, please find additional support on our resources page.
Want to reactivate your account?
You’ll need to wait until your ad account is deactivated and your balance is paid before reactivating it. To reactivate your ad account, click the Reactivate link at the top of Ads Manager and follow the steps.
Latest posts by Karan Rawat (see all)
- Wembley Estate Gurgaon Contact Number +91 9654671847 - March 14, 2018
- Wellington Estate Gurgaon Contact Number +91 9654671847 - March 14, 2018
- Warehouse Space In Gurgaon Contact Number +91 9654671847 - March 14, 2018