HOW TO CONFIGURE MAIL FORWARDER IN GMAIL?
‘Forward All New Mail’ is a Gmail feature that forwards your fresh mails excluding spams automatically to an address chosen by you. This feature is mostly exploited by Entrepreneurs who set this feature to forward mails of clients to employees.
But to set this feature you have to change the settings of the other email address. This automatic forwarding may or may not be available. If it is available, then set it up via below mentioned steps.
[Gmail Tips & Tricks]
STEPS TO CONFIGURE MAIL FORWARDER IN GMAIL
- Login to the email address you want to set forward from
- At the Top right, click the gear
- Settings> Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab [How to Configure gmail account in outlook]
- In the forwarding section, add a forwarding address
- Enter the email address you want to forward your mails
- This address will receive an email for verification
- Check the mail
- If you have trouble in finding it, you can look for the mail in the spam folder
- Click the verification link
- Reload the page in your web browser
- Forwarding and POP/IMAP> Forward a copy of incoming mail
- Your email address shows in the drop-down menu
- Now it is your choice what you want to do Gmail with forwarded mails
- You can allow Gmail to keep a copy in the inbox or you can archive it.
- Finish the process by clicking ‘Save changes
Reach Gmail Support in case you have problems related to gmail.com account. You can Singup gmail and enjoy most advance emailing. Gmail also provide feature to change gmail username this way you can correct if u didn’t like your current gmail account.