Report An Issue With Facebook Page
You need to be more careful while adding someone as admin or editor. Make Admin or editor only to those people who you can trust. If you were the only admin or the page belongs to you or you are the owner of that business & suddenly someone came and banned you, it can be suspicious so you should write to Facebook because it is really weird and they will definitely help you out to get your page back.
But The Question is How?
If you’re having trouble with your Facebook Pages, Please use the below link to tell facebook about the issue you’re experiencing.
You Will Get Below Questions There To Describe Your Issue
Please provide a detailed description of this issue, including:
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- What you expected to happen
- What actually happened
Then Facebook Will Ask You about :
- Web Address (URL) Of Page.
- Detailed Description
Send Or Submit- And Finish.
Well This Is Not The End
You Will Receive An Email From Facebook Very soon To Confirm & Prove Your Identity (or to prove that you are the rightful owner of that page).
In Order To prove that the page Belongs To You provide documents, but please keep in mind that facebook is not in a position to adjudicate disputes between third parties. If you’d like to proceed, please provide all of the following:
1. A copy of a valid government-issued photo ID, such as a current driver’s license or a passport, of the individual signing the statement. See the different kinds of IDs Facebook accept in the Help Center:
2. A notarized and signed statement from a person with sufficient knowledge and authority over this matter that includes all of the following:
a) A description of your relationship to the Page (and authority to request a change in the person(s) who manage the Page, as applicable);
b) The name of the current person(s) who manage the Page, as applicable;
c) The relationship of the above person(s) to the Page;
d) An explanation of your request, and whether there has been a termination of the employment and/or business relationship with the named person(s), as applicable;
e) All documentation supporting your request;
f) The Facebook account or email address associated with the Facebook account (or Timeline) that you wish to have added as the new admin of the Page; and
g) A declaration under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is true and accurate (your statement must include this language).
Once you have provided this information, Facebook may follow up with additional requests for information or documentation to evaluate your request. Providing the requested information does not guarantee that Facebook will be able to fulfill your request. Keep in mind that if Facebook are able to process your request, only one admin will be added to the Page, and it will be the admin’s responsibility to take action and manage the people who work on the Page.
Please understand that if Facebook do not receive a notarized statement with all of the requested information by given date 2017, Facebook will consider the matter closed.
Finally, if the statement is not notarized and/or does not contain a declaration under penalty of perjury attesting to its truth and accuracy, Facebook will not be able to proceed.
Enzo | Page Operations
To Report a Violation or Infringement of Your Rights!
Click On Below Link :
You Will Get These Options.
What right is being violated or infringed?
- Other legal right
Click On Other Legal Right.
- Continue With your Report
What would you like to report?
- Select Pages & Group Admin Issues
Describe Your Page or Group Admin Issue.
Latest posts by Karan Rawat (see all)
- QuickBooks GoPayment, Simple Mobile Credit Card Processing with Intuit GoPayment, Help and Technical Support for GoPayment - January 16, 2018
- QuickBooks General Ledger, General Ledger Accounting With QuickBooks, How to prepare QuickBooks General Ledger Entry, Get Help for General Ledger Reports - January 16, 2018
- QuickBooks for Dummies, QuickBooks Management Guide for Beginners, QuickBooks help for Starter - January 16, 2018