Spotify Customer Service Number 1-855-770-7740 – How Can I Contact Spotify Support? Contact A Live person – Chat Support
- Contact Spotify customer Service Number 1-855-770-7740
- Contact Spotify customer Support Number 1-855-770-7740
- Contact Spotify Phone Number 1-855-770-7740
Here are some quick solutions:
- Cancel Premium or change your details on your account page.
- Can’t access your account? See problems logging in.
- Find help for payment issues.
- Fix any technical issues.
- Get information and help for Premium for Family.
Our favorite way to interact with Spotify’s fans and customers all day, every day. Tweet us @SpotifyCares.
Tip: If you’re unfamiliar with Twitter, all you need to do is create an account with them and tweet your question, including ‘@SpotifyCares’ in your tweet. Check out the Twitter help guide for more information.
The Spotify Community
The Spotify Community is where thousands of Spotify fans help each other out, whether it’s a specific issue, an idea, or a general wondering.
Post a question, or see if it’s already been answered. Check out this guide to get started.
You can also tweet the Rock Stars @AskRockStars.
You can also submit a query via Spotify’s contact form.
Problems logging in
I can’t log in with my email address
Follow these steps
- On the login screen, choose the option to log in (not sign up).
- Enter your email address or username.
- Enter your password.
- Click/tap LOG IN.
- Reset your password.If you don’t receive the reset password email, check your spam/junk filters.If you receive the error “password reset link in not valid, or already used”, try opening the password reset link in a private browser or incognito window.
- Try entering any other email addresses (or usernames) you might have used to sign up.
- Try using LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK. Your account might be linked to Facebook. If it is, this button will automatically log you in.
I no longer have access to the email address registered to my account
In this case, you need to create a new account.
Note: If your original account is on a Premium subscription, you need to cancel it and resubscribe on your new account. You can contact us for help.
I can’t log in with Facebook
If your account is connected to Facebook, you just need to select LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.
Check you’re logged into the correct Facebook account on the device.
Tip: If you need to change or reset your password, this must be done through your Facebook settings.
Closed or deactivated Facebook?
If you signed up with Facebook and you close or deactivate that Facebook account, you won’t be able to log in to Spotify.
- Cancel any existing Premium subscriptions and resubscribe on your new account.
- If you’d like to keep the email address of the Facebook account on your new Spotify account, you first need to close your original Spotify account.
- You’ll lose any saved music, playlists, and followers from the original account. You can always save, create, and follow any content again with your new account.
Tip: If you want to create the new Spotify account with a new Facebook account, make sure you’re logged in to the correct Facebook account on your device before signing up again.
I can’t remember my login details
If you can’t remember the email address, username, or password you use to log in to Spotify:
- Go to Spotify’s password reset page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Click/tap SEND. We’ll send an email with your username and a link to reset your password to the address registered on your account.
Can’t remember username or email address?
- Try entering any email addresses you might have used to create an account. If there’s no account associated with the details you enter, we’ll let you know immediately so you can try another.
- Search your email inboxes (including spam and junk folders) for any emails from Spotify. If you find one, it’s likely that email address is registered on your account.
Password reset link isn’t working or has expired
- Try requesting it again using a private browser/incognito window.
- If you don’t receive the reset email, check your junk/spam folders.
Tip: If you no longer have access to the registered email address, you need to create a new account.
I logged in, but my account doesn’t look right
If you log in but don’t see what you’re expecting (Premium subscription, playlists, saved music, etc.), you might be logged into the wrong account.
You can create multiple accounts with Spotify, each with their own unique login, subscription, saved music, etc. It’s therefore possible to log in to different accounts on different devices.
Check to see if you have a duplicate account.
Logging in on different devices
The log in process can vary depending on your device. Be sure to follow the instructions for each device carefully.
If you use LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK, make sure the device you’re using is logged into the correct Facebook account. Otherwise, you might be logged into the wrong Spotify account.