What Are The Steps You Need To Follow For Opening PowerPoint Presentation On Your Amazon Kindle Device?
There is no difficulty in opening the PowerPoint presentation on Amazon Kindle if you follow the steps properly. There are some steps, which you have to follow. If you still find problem in opening it then take Kindle support from website or from the other sources.
E-books are the astounding source of knowledge in today’s learning. All the E-readers like Kindle, Nook, and kobo have ability to open the file types ending with .Mobi, .fb2 and .Epub. Moreover, you will find the new e-reader efficient in providing every sort of support for the .PDF files. Earlier people were happy with the technologies that open the HTML5, .PPT or .PPTX files but due to progress in technology the scenario is completely changed and people also drive to incorporate such files in modern day’s e-readers.
When we talk of modern scenario then people must want to understand that how they can convert the PPT to the PDF format in much suitable way. Fine, we are going to discuss with you about this question in detail in the blog post. It is requested to pay kind attention to it.
There is new feature in the PowerPoint that lets you to convert the .PPT format into .PDF format so that you can view it in Kindle. It is recommended for you to test this tool for the proper utilization of E-reader. If you are willing to convert further to other extension than you can do that also whichever suits your Kindle or other digital book.
Most of the times people do not find the PowerPoint presentations lot more important to view but when they need then feel unhappy for not being able to view it. There is no need to worry in that case www Kindle com support is website for supporting the Kindle users.
We have squeezed simple steps for you that you have to follow for opening a PowerPoint presentation on Kindle.
- If you have installed office 2013 then open the PowerPoint and click on the top left corner for ‘file’ menu then click on ‘save as’ option. Finally ‘browse’.
- Open the drive where you want to save it then save the file with .PDF extension. This must be entered correctly. ‘Save As’ option is different from save only option so remember this thing.
- If you have installed an adobe reader software then the file will be open otherwise first install the software from the site. Kindle customer service is regarded as one of the best service support in e-reader market.
- After completing this process, connect the Kindle with the PC or laptop and open the ‘calibre’ tool.
- Drag and Drop the files from the computer to the window of calibre.
- You will see ‘send to device’ icon that you have to press and select the memory where you want to save it. Click on them main memory.
- Unplug the Kindle by selecting ‘remove the device option’ under Device menu.
- You will now able to view the PDF files on your Kindle. There are no transition and other effects visible on the Kindle screen as the format is changed to static version.
Yes, if you still find problem in sending it to a device then take Amazon Kindle support from the official website.
The process is almost similar for all kind of Kindle models. There is special support named Kindle Fire support for solving the issues related to the Fire series models.
If you follow the above mentioned steps then there is no need to take help from anyone, but if you feel like everything goes above your brain then you must take the Kindle help from the support centre.
Latest posts by Karan Rawat (see all)
- LiteVault Customer Service Phone Number USA 1-844-398-0888 - August 23, 2018
- BitLox Customer Service Phone Number USA 1-844-398-0888 - August 23, 2018
- Cancoin Customer Service Phone Number USA +1-844-398-0888 - August 23, 2018